Want to convert a web page into a PDF file? Do it for free at https://www.htmlpdf.com
Split a PDF file into one or more pieces online - it's easy and free.
Questions or feedback? E-mail us at
How to split PDF into one or more files
- Upload your file: Use the “My Computer,” “Dropbox,” or “Google Drive” buttons above to upload your PDF file and then click on the “Split” button to download your PDF.
- Select different page numbers in your preferred order and click on “more” to split 5 files or more.
- Check the box “Extract all pages into separate files” if you need to have your split documents separated into single PDF files.
- After uploading your file, you may merge the split files back into one single file.
- Check the box “customize split file names” if you want to rename your single documents separately.
Split PDF Anywhere
- Our converter tool will split your files on all major web browsers, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Our easy-to-use web interface makes splitting a matter of seconds. Quickly specify multiple page ranges and generate 1 document for each page.
Secure PDF file splitting
- All transformed files are transferred through a secure encrypted connection (https) to give you 100% piece of mind.
- All files uploaded and processed are deleted within 1 hour from our web servers.